A young Australian's views on travelling Australia and the world.

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Fun, fun, fun

Having lots of fun planning my trip. Only 2 days to go! It's scary how much you can preplan these things. It looks like my time in Melbourne will be very busy - with out-trips to Phillip Island (commercial tour), Mt Dandenongs (on public transport), Mornington Peninsula (on public transport) as well as just getting around Melbourne. Having money is good *nods* I'm also going to get in as much of Launceston as possible in the two days I'm there.

That being said, I think I'll rename this trip from a friend's suggestion of "Andy's tour of the coldest parts of Australia" to "How to spend lots of money on public transport all in the name of having fun". :P

Anyway, cheers. I think this is the first day it's finally hit me that I'm just about to head off into the yonder!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,

Have a great time on your travels! I'd love to know:

1. How dirty the gene pool is in Launceston;

2. How awful Melbourne is compared to Sydney (which, of course, rocks); and

3. When you're going to realise that acquiring permanent disability really does make the whole public transport thing much cheaper, and you should probably take up any offerings of kneecappings, amputations, and acid attacks in order to benefit. :cp

Ahem. That isn't meant to imply that I want to see any of the above actually happen to you...

Anyhoo, thanks for the well wishes, and take care!

Leah

2:21 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travelling Andy,have a great time!

I'll keep my eye out for updates.

Jon

2:22 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy! Good to see you all happy and excited, you should spend money more often! :P

Can't wait to see you when you come over. But don't forget to leave next Saturday night free for the Lucas Tour of Melbourne :P (and it's free too!)

Lucas

2:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home